We offer a wide range of laying equipment (such as: tensioners, spoolers, bascket, tetrapod
and vertical coiling systems, stingers, etc.), test and control instruments (such as: Rigidimeter,
Megger, Ohmeter, OTDR, VLF, Teleflex, D-T monitoring system, etc.), diving & ROV
equipments, and Laying Vessel through one of our trusted owners,
PCSC is able to perform submarine cables installation (max. cable length 100km and 5000
tons/each) as main contractor for “Turn Key Contract” and or as Subcontractor.
For this service, PCSC can offer:
- Search for a qualified cable maker
- Preliminary cable route survey and data processing for “Engineering & installation Manual”.
- Selection for the most adequate marine spread.
- Cables laying, testing and monitoring, protection works, accessories and final test.
- “As-Built” documentation with all relevant data monitored and recorded during laying
- Any additional activities required by the customer for work completion (like: cable
burial, crossings, landing pull-in, Joint Bay at landing point, etc.)
Copyright © PCS Cables LLC